Veeam Software has been busy at its VeeamON user conference in New Orleans this week. During the event, the company talked about how it supports the “always on enterprise” and how it is helping enterprises support the transition to supporting the “digital life.”
The company’s new Veeam Availability Suite v10 is designed to, in the company’s words, “provide non-stop business continuity, digital transformation agility and analytics and visibility.”
Veeam Availability Suite v10
Here’s what the company has to say about this new version of its software:
This platform protects:
- Physical servers and Network Attached Storage (NAS).
- Tier-1 applications and mission-critical workloads with NEW Veeam CDP (continuous data protection), bringing recovery SLAs of seconds using continuous replication to the private or managed cloud.
- Native object storage support, freeing up costly primary backup storage with policy-driven automated data management to reduce long-term retention and compliance costs. This includes broad cloud object storage support with Amazon S3, Amazon Glacier, Microsoft Azure Blob and any S3/Swift compatible storage.
The company goes on to describe what’s new:
- IDG Contributor Network: RackWare, like everyone, wants to manage hybrid clouds everywhere
- IDG Contributor Network: How GE Healthcare migrated 500 applications to the cloud
- IDG Contributor Network: Reports of OpenStack’s death are greatly exaggerated
- IDG Contributor Network: Adobe continues its march to the cloud
- IDG Contributor Network: How Docker’s new CEO plans to manage the company’s growth